Welcome to the Hamilton County Fair Parade Entry Form. Please read rules carefully as your submission of this form means you have read and will make sure you and your group comply with all the rules of the parade.
- All licensed vehicles must be insured and have insurance cards available.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed (before and/or during) parade. Parade participants are not to have been drinking on the day of the parade.
- If you unload an animal, you MUST provide a pooper scooper both at line up and during parade!!
- DO NOT BLOCK DRIVEWAYS or leave trash at your staging area!!
- Anyone using water guns… PLEASE BE COURTEOUS…not all people want to get wet! Candy throwers BE CAUTIOUS and COURTEOUS not to hit people.
Late entries will be placed at the end of the parade.
By completing and submitting this form, you agree to rules listed above.